Good morning! 😀 Today I’m going to be doing another tag this one being The Unpopular Opinion Book Tag 🙂 Thank you so much LaLa for tagging me in this ❤
So here are my unpopular opinions 😛
1) A popular book that you didn’t like.
A lot of people love Hex Hall but I’m not one of them A couple of days ago I made a review and here’s if you want to check it out: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
2) A book or series that everyone seems to hate, but you love.
I think Twilight, Fifty Shades and Paper Towns are books that people either love it or hate it and I’m with the ones that love them. Well, I don’t actually love Fifty Shades but for me it’s a sweet and kinda funny book after the first one 😛
3) A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person that you didn’t want to end up with, or an O.T.P. (one true paring) that you don’t like.
The couple I totally dislike is Alma Belasco and Ichimei Fukuda from The Japanese Lover. She’s a very bad person and he too but just a little bit Maybe if they hadn’t met he would be nicer but I hate this couple
4) A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
I think I hardly ever read Science Fiction books, I’m not a big fan of that genre
5) A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Quentin Jacobsen from Paper Towns 😛 I feel like a lot of people like him and hate Margo and I’m the opposite, I almost hate Q but he has some nice things so I can’t hate him completely 😛
6) A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
Stephen King is a really popular author but for the moment I’ve only read one book from him and it wasn’t my favorite, but I’m totally be reading another of his books to see if I can get into him 😀
7) A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
The dominant man and submissive woman 😦 I hate that right now, I had read a lot of books with that and now I can’t anymore 😛 Why the woman can’t be the dominant in the relationship? Or why there has to be a dominant person in the relationship? The last year I made a whole post talking about this things I don’t like and nothing has change 😛 Here it is
8) A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
I’ve already been spoiled a little bit about The Selection series by Kiera Cass and also I prefer standalones, but maybe in the future I’d want to read this series. Who knows? 😛
9) The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
I watch the movie before reading The Fault in Our Stars and I love the movie 😀 For me the movie is almost the same as the book, there are something that the movie didn’t show but I still really like it ❤
I’m tagging a few people but if you want to do it feel free to do so 😛 And if I tagged you and you don’t feel like doing it, it’s fine ❤