- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
I didn’t know if the wishlist was for 2015 or 2016 because it says this year, but I’ll make the 2016’s one 😛
I want to make new friends and conserve the ones I already have.
I want to relax and enjoy my age a little bit more.
I want to be more healthy (I’ve already started this one 🙂 ) and organized
And I don’t know what else… I just like the way my life is right now so I’d like to be like this in 2016 😀
Oh! There’re only three things I truly wish for the next year:
I want my family to be happy and healthy ❤
I want my sister to enjoy her fifteenth party ❤
And I want to still be blogging on this date next year ❤
(Maybe I write more when the wishes come to my mind) 😉
Zin @ Books’N’Feathers
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts