Hello! How are you people? 😛
I want to talk to you about this challenge for 2016 that Aldii talked about and I loved it 😀
This challenge is hosted by Cornerfolds and Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! . And I want to do it because I never read horror unless someone tell me to do it so this will be the thing that tell me “You have to grown up, read horror” or something like that 😛
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
- You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is.
- Link up your reviews each month via the provided linky!
This are the Challenge Levels:
Read and review 1-5 horror books to receive the Running Scared badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $5 gift card!
Read and review 6-10 horror books to receive the Brave Reader badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $10 gift card!
Read and review 11-15 horror books to receive the Fearless badge and receive an entry into a giveaway to win a $15 gift card!